In order to maintain your jewelry in time and keep them safe and pretty:
- Treat your jewelry carefully and clean it regularly with a clean cloth. If the jewelry is dirty enough, put it in lukewarm water with a drop of detergent and let it soak for a few minutes. Then, dry it immediately.
- Do not wear your jewelry while swimming, sleeping or during sport activities.
- Wear your jewelry last when preparing, to avoid contact with factors such as: fragrance, body creams, lacquer or moisturizing lotions.
- Do not expose your jewelry (especially if it is gold plated) to water or moisture. Avoid storage in the bathroom and contact with substances such as sulfur, chlorine, salt and acidic skin ph.
- Prefer airtight packaging to store your jewelry to protect it from moisture and air. Jewelry should be kept away from sunlight and heat in a lined protective case. Do not throw your jewelry unprotected in a bag.
- Do not expose your jewelry to chemicals, as they can get distorted or even change color.
Error validating access token: The session has been invalidated because the user changed their password or Facebook has changed the session for security reasons.